Vaupen Financial Advisors has extensive experience working with troubled liquidity-challenged companies to solve pressing financial concerns. We will represent companies with solid business fundamentals, but who are having trouble finding the right mix of financing or are overleveraged.
Debt restructuring services :
VFA’s goal is to provide value-added corporate finance services to companies in need of capital restructuring. We will work with our clients in developing solutions to financial issues and implement our solutions across the capital structure.
|Approach - Our approach to the restructuring process includes|
- Understanding a client's core businesses and a determination of going-concern and liquidation values.
- Preparation of a detailed analysis to project realizable cash flows and long-term growth in value.
- An analysis of the issues unique to each company and the objectives of its creditors and investors.
- Development of a financing structure that will maximize value.
- Experience - We provide what we believe to be an optimal combination of skill sets (banking, investment banking, management and corporate and securities law), and institutional relationships to execute the requirements of these engagements.
|Lender workout arrangements|
- VFA will negotiate and manage Lender Workout Arrangements where we will assist borrowers in the guidance of, and overseeing of, a company's financial and operational turnaround.
- We will facilitate and manage workout situations involving distressed and financially troubled companies on behalf of lenders and creditors.
Our turnaround services utilize the experience and methodologies developed through managing seasoned high-growth and start-up companies through financial turnarounds by :
- Performing a quick diagnosis of managerial, liquidity and profitability performance challenges.
- Developing a tactical action plan to maintain the viability of the enterprise.
- Implementing and executing immediate and long-term financial restructuring solutions to turnaround the company and overcome the root causes of the situation.