Webinar: "Imagining The Cuban Renaissance"
In this Webinar we discussed opportunities and potential challenges for investing and operating in Cuba following the recent relaxation of U.S. government restrictions on the Republic of Cuba. Our panelists address:
- An overview of the current restrictions imposed by the U.S. on the Republic of Cuba
- The "next steps" for the U.S. government and the potential for travel to, and foreign direct investment in Cuba
- How U.S. companies are positioning themselves to take advantage of expected opportunities in Cuba
- Lessons learned from similar situations, particularly the opening of Vietnam and similarly closed nations to foreign direct investment from the United States
- Industry sectors and commercial opportunities to consider with Cuba Strategies
- Insight into travel restrictions to Cuba and local business practices.